Monday, December 1, 2008

Advantages of Living in a Dormitory

Basic composition
Mike Tai
B9729056
Computer Science and Information Engineering
2008/11/25
Advantages of Living in a Dormitory
Outline
Introduction: I think there are three advantages of living in a dormitory
Body
1. independence
2. enjoy more activities
3. don’t waste time
Conclusion: I like to live in a dormitory and I think I will do it in the future
Essay
I think there are advantages of living in a dormitory. First, I consider we can learn about the independence when we live in a dormitory. For example, we seldom do housework, such as washing dishes and clothes, but now we have to do these by ourselves. Nobody will do these for us. Second, we can participate more activities and don’t worry about going home late. Sometimes, most of the student’s clubs begin about 7 p.m. and end about 9 p.m. This means that if we don’t live in dormitory, we will go home lately. For instance, my friend don’t live in dormitory and he enjoy the tennis club, though he seldom go to this club class. I ask him why? He say that he will go home too late and there is homework tomorrow. Third, somebody will spend more time from school to home, but if we live in the dormitory, we can have more time to do what we want to do. Finally, I think living in dormitory has more advantage than living at home. I like to live in dormitory and I will do it continuously.

No comments: