Monday, November 3, 2008

How am I going to plan my four-year university life?

How am I going to plan my four-year university life?
I feel very happy to study at Chang Gung University. I will enjoy my life here.
First, I want to know the environment of my college, such as library, restaurant, classroom and playground, because I will learn about knowledge in the school for four years. I must know what facility I can use.
Second, I will participate in school’s club. I am interested in baseball, so I will enjoy this kind of school’s club.
Next, I will choose the lessons about computers. Not only it interests me but also it’s an important skill. I will use this skill in my future.
Finally I wish that I could make many friends and leave many funny memories in my university life with my friends.
This is my ideal university life.

No comments: